Another month goes by, my blog gets ignored by me, and most likely many of you. And I don’t blame you. This blog has been left for dead more than once, but it always bounces back. I hope to keep things going longer this time.
So, what happened while I was away?
1) I turned 38. It was a great birthday, had a few days off, spent time with the family.
2) I drank/acquired more Jackass Soda. Boy, am I backed up, more reviews coming soon…
3) Went apple picking. How nerdy and suburban can I get? VERY. This was a good old-fashioned hoot, and I hope we get to go again this year.
4) Watched too much hurricane coverage. It’s amazing what happened in the South. I spent a week in New Orleans during a turning point in my life (out of a long relationship days before, trying to find myself- while attending a webmaster conference) and it’s really a city like no other. I hope they can get the town back to something close to what it was- and I hope the folks down there can get back to "normal".
5) Acquired more new music. I’ve been wanting to do more music reviews, and that would be a good way to get me writing more. We’ll see what happens. The end of the year is coming and I already have some Timmy Award contenders. We’ll see if I’m on time this year….
So I made a posting in September. Maybe I get to another tomorrow, or maybe I’ll see you in another month….